Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Waiting for Ruby

Flyboy's Ruby Deux (Ruby)

NSTRA CH Julia's Flyboy Ace (Ace)
I am waiting patiently for Ms. Ruby to come in to season. We are excited around here for the breeding of my Ace dog to Ruby. I'm hoping it will be within the next two weeks. That would put a litter on the ground around 1 June. That would put a 6 month old bird- finding, fire- breathing, brush-busting, eager, happy, obedient Brittany in the field in December. Can't wait!! I'd take 10 more Caps if I could. And this cross will be very close to the last one, since Ruby is a half-sister to Cap's momma.


Post a Comment